• Smaller overall diameter and lighter weight with a high density of optical fibers compared with the other types of cable with the same fiber counts. Or higher fiber count compared with the other types of cable with the same cable diameter.
• Excellent performance of crush resistance and impact resistance.
• SAP water-blocking tape adopted to provide whole cross-section water resistance.
• Adopting the full dry-core structure (without fiber jelly and cable gel) to be environmentally friendly, greatly save the preparation time and improve the installation efficiency, and can be protected by air inflation.
• For SZ type slotted core optical fiber cable, the fiber ribbon may be freely taken out from the slot after stripping the sheath, easy and convenient for branching.
• Ripcords are placed between cable core and sheath for easy stripping of the sheath.
• Can be stranded with signal twisted pairs in the slot if needed.
|SN||Fiber count each ribbon||Fiber count||Direction of rotation||O.D.of slot core (mm)||Width of water blocking tape(mm)||Width of aluminum tape（mm）||Thickness of sheath||Cable O.D(mm)||Cable weight(kg/km)||Minimum bending radius||Tension allowed(N)||Crush resistancce|
|Static||Dynamic||Short term||Long term||Short term||Long term|